I Sea Burgers on the Grill | Fish burgers on the barbecue? You bet! If you’re looking for a tasty, healthy alternative to traditional beef or chicken burgers, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s dive into the world of grilling Omega-3-rich white fish burgers – it’s a party for your taste buds and your well-being!
The beauty of fish burgers lies in their simplicity and versatility. With a few fresh ingredients and a hot grill. You can create a dish that’s not only scrumptious but also packed with health benefits. White fish, often used in fish burger recipes. Is low in calories and saturated fat while being a fantastic source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Which are renowned for their heart-healthy properties.
Grilling fish burgers not only infuses them with a smoky, charred flavor but also keeps them juicy and moist. It’s the perfect way to showcase the natural flavors of the fish while adding a touch of barbecue magic. Whether you’re hosting a game-day get-together or simply seeking an easy seafood recipe to elevate your cooking repertoire, fish burgers on the grill are a crowd-pleaser.
Imagine sinking your teeth into a tender fish patty, perfectly seasoned and adorned with your favorite toppings – crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes, or a dollop of zesty sauce. It’s a burst of flavors that satisfies your cravings and nourishes your body.
Moreover, incorporating more seafood into your grilling routine can transform your cooking lifestyle. It’s a simple yet effective way to enjoy delicious meals while reaping the health benefits of seafood. With a variety of fish options to choose from, you can keep your grilling experience exciting and diverse.
In summary, I Sea Burgers on the Grill are a fantastic addition to your culinary repertoire. They offer a healthy, delicious, and easy-to-make seafood alternative that will leave your taste buds craving more. So, fire up the grill, embrace the freshness, and savor the goodness of Omega-3-rich fish burgers – a delectable journey to a simplified and flavorful cooking lifestyle awaits!”
- 1.5 lb Cod substitute with mahi-mahi, tuna or other white fish
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 1 Red Onion Small, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Herbs Herb de Provence or Fresh Thyme sprigs
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- 1 cup Canola Oil Substitute Coconut or Other for Grill
- In deep dish or bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, herbs with sprinkle of course salt and pepper. Whisk a bit.
- Place fish filets into marinade, turning to coat. Cover and place in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat a cleaned grill to medium high temperature about 10 minutes before the fish is ready.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and place on grill skin side down and season with a bit of salt and pepper
- Brush the canola or coconut oil on pan(Can use fish grill pan for Bar-B-Q or place on foil with oil)
- In the meantime, toss sliced onion in left over marinade while the burger is cooking. (add more olive oil if need be).
- Wrap the onions in a piece of foil or fish grill pan to warm, soften and release flavor.
- Grill the fish until skin starts to get crispy or about 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn filets and cook until just firm or when it turns opaque in center; about 4 minutes depending on thickness.
- When fish is done, take both fish and onions off the grill and set aside while preparing burger buns.Reduce the heat to medium low.
- Brush the remaining marinade on your burger buns and place on grill for only a couple of minutes.
- Place fish on bun, top with red onion and add anything you like!
- You can use various types of fish like Mahi-Mahi, Tuna, Red Snapper, Halibut.